Back to All States
Long Beach Sizzler Review – 15 W Del Amo Blvd, CA
Meal: 6oz Steak and all you can eat salad bar
Overall Impression: War zone!!!
Address: see below
- Service: Server was very friendly and always had a smile (although I knew the last place she wanted to be was in Long Beach working at a Sizzler)
- Steak: It was probably the second best steak I’ve had to date at a Sizzler (the Fullerton Sizzler still has the best steak, and the best college broheimers)
- Baked Potato: Quite tasty! Didn’t taste like dirt. I don’t like my taters dirty.
- Potato Salad: I was expecting an avalanche of mayonnaise but it was just the right mix of potato, mayo and other stuff. I like other stuff.
- Taco – pork carnitas, beans and guacamole: Pretty good. Warm and delicious, just like a taco should be.
- Jello: Yep, it was Jello
- Booth Seats: Absolutely destroyed! It looked like every booth and chair had a tear or a shot gun blast in it!
- Carpets: More worn than Courtney Love
- Caesar Salad (pre-made): Soggiest croutons I’ve ever had in my mouth. That statement grossed me out, but not as much as those croutons did.
- Spinach Salad (self-made with onions, garbanzo beans, mushroom and vinaigrette dressing): Spinach tasted dirty…and not in a good way.
- Cheese Toast: It’s official; the old cheese toast I grew to know and love is dead. This new regimen is less cheese, more toast
- Vegetable Soup: gross. just, gross.
- Fruit: I’ve had better. Sizzler CAN have decent fruit, just not in Long Beach.
- Spaghetti and meat balls: That’s what the sign said, but tasted more like pipe cleaners and cotton balls
- Ambrosia: NONE! WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gummie Bears: Also not there. But I’m used to this disappointment
- Soft Serve: Came out kinda runny. BUT they had both chocolate and vanilla. so not as bad as it could be.
- 1 Mens room
- 1 Multipurpose “free for all” room. Seriously, there was a separate mens room and then another bathroom that was for men, women and the handicapped. You poor ladies gotta deal with all that in Long Beach.
HAIKU OF LONG BEACH SIZZLER
Scenes of shot gun blasts
Tears of missing ambrosia
Welcome to Sizzler Reviews.