Sizzler FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about Sizzler:
Who Started Sizzler Restaurants?
- Del and Helen Johnson. It was originally called Del’s Sizzler Family Steak House
When Was Sizzler Founded?
- January 27, 1958, Culver City, CA
Where is Sizzler Headquartered?
- Mission Viejo, California
Who Owns Sizzler Today?
- Sizzler USA (United States)
- Pacific Equity Partners (outside USA)
How Much is the Sizzler Endless Salad Bar?
- The price can vary by location but typically the salad bar is approx. $7 to $9 on its own but can be added on to an entree for an addition $5 to $6 dollars. Contact your local Sizzler for exact pricing.
Does Sizzler Have a Birthday Club?
- Yes. It’s called the Real Deal Club (formerly the E-Club). Sign up for the Real Deal Club here.
What States are Sizzler Restaurants Located In?
- Locations can vary, but states that have Sizzler restaurants are the following
Are There Sizzler Restaurants Outside of the U.S.?
- Yes. Sizzler has restaurants in Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Puerto Rico and Thailand
Welcome to Sizzler Reviews.